Sale-a-Bration is coming to an end this week.....


This is your last chance to choose a FREE sale-a-bration item with every $50 order you place!

Don't miss this opportunity...

I will be placing my last SAB order this Wednesday night (March 21) Hint... I will be placing an order where I will be receiving TWO FREE sale-a-Bration items (a $100 order)!

For everyone that places a qualifying order ($50) with me by this Wednesday night, gets their choice of a FREE SAB item for every $50 they spend, PLUS have their name put into a drawing to win the hostess benefits for this order. That is...

If the order total reaches $150, that is $25 worth of FREE Stampin' Up! items.
If the order total reaches $200, that is $30 worth of FREE items, AND
If the order total reaches $400 that is $65 worth of FREE items plus a 1/2 priced item, plus a FREE pack of silver glimmer paper, plus a FREE SAB product bundle that includes the SAB Madison Avenue stamp set, the Sycamore Street ribbon & buttons pack and the Sycamore Street designer series paper
  

WOW... let's try to reach the $400 mark!!! and remember my hint... the order total is already at a $100 with my order, that is only ONE more $50 order for a chance to receive $25 worth of FREE items and a SAB FREE item!!!  



or send me an email with your order at tammycarhart@gmail.com.

If you were ever thinking about ordering the Paper Trimmer.... this is a great time to order it at $29.95 (over half way to your $50 order) and you will receive a FREE SAB item and be entered into the hostess benefits drawing!!

Spring Surprise Clear-mount BundlePlus... get your first peek at a new stamp set that will be introduced in the new 2013-2014 annual catalog for June 1! Special ordering opportunity until May 30, get it now in a bundle (15% off) with the coordinating 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch for $23.95 (almost half way to your $50 order)!


If you are new to ordering from Stampin' Up!, placing an order during Sale-a-bration is a GREAT time to place your first order.... for every $50 you receive a FREE Sale-a-bration item, there are 19 FREE products to choose from. Click here to see the flyer of FREE items!

Please visit my blog or my website for more information! And.. from my blog, you can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Email or subscribe to my blog to stay more informed and receive monthly ideas for all your crafting needs!!

Happy Stamping and Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment