Sale-A-Bration Card Share - Feeling Sentimental

Tammy Carhart - BLOG: www.ttcarhart.blogspot.com,
WEBSITE: www.ttcarhart.stampinup.net

Tammy Carhart -
BLOG: www.ttcarhart.blogspot.com,
WEBSITE: www.ttcarhart.stampinup.net
I used the Sale-a-bration stamp set "Feeling Sentimental" to create the 3 cards above that could be used as masculine cards as well. It is always harder to create masculine cards and this stamp set would work out great for that... who doesn't love an old Ferris Wheel!!! I love the vintage look this stamp set gives. The ribbon I used for these cards are retired Stampin' Up ribbon. Do not forget to check often in the Clearance Rack on my online website, you can get some "great" deals sometimes. I purchased these during the clearance rack blitz this past year. 

This is another card that I made using the same stamp set with a vintage-distressed look. This was out of my comfort zone but I gave it a try.

Find more of my projects with this stamp set at....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment