November Challenge for Club Members....

The theme for November's monthly challenge for club members is to express Gratitude.

"I am thankful for the members of my Stampin' Club. I have truly enjoyed every month of club spending time with and getting to know each one of my club members and creating cards and items for them to enjoy and share with others. I look forward to club time each month. It has been well worth my time starting my first Stampin' club this year!"

The challenge is to create a Thank You or a Thanksgiving related card, scrapbook layout or projectNo matter what is going on in our lives, there's always a reason to express thankfulness and appreciation for something or someone.

Email me a picture of your card, scrapbook layout or project by Wednesday, November 21 and I will post them for Thanksgiving Day. Everyone that participates in the November challenge will have a chance in a drawing to win one of the following Stampin' Up! SNOWFLAKE items at our December club class. Snowflakes are the theme for our December club class. 

Snowflake Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
Northern Flurry Textured Impressions
Embossing Folder Die
Bold Snowflake Clear-Mount Stamp
Bold Snowflake Clear-Mount Stamp



Two of my Thank You card samples....
My card inspiration's came from LINDA GUTIERREZ, check out her website at http://stampingyearround.typepad.com/reverse_masking/2012/07/reverse-masking-technique.html


HAVE FUN CREATING!!!!
 
 Thanksgiving Animation _ dinamobomb

3 comments:

  1. I want to express Graditude to you Tammy for encouraging me to start scrapbooking and card making. I have thoroughly enjoyed this past year learning how to create special pages and cards for my family and friends. You truly are a talented woman and a very special friend. Thank you! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should learn to spell check my posts before publishing. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I'm happy to find many good point here in the post. Writing is simply great! Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete